- RSS Channel Showcase 8303243
- RSS Channel Showcase 5308477
- RSS Channel Showcase 7783191
- RSS Channel Showcase 8874124
Articles on this Page
- 03/13/17--03:29: _Kyosho RB6.6 Carbon...
- 04/05/17--05:24: _Kyosho V-One R4sII ...
- 05/03/17--02:28: _Kyosho Inferno GT3 Kit
- 05/10/17--01:45: _Kyosho TF7 belt ten...
- 07/12/17--02:19: _Kyosho Syncro EX-6R...
- 09/08/17--05:08: _Kyosho Mad Crusher ...
- 09/13/17--05:09: _Kyosho Inferno GT2 ...
- 10/05/17--01:38: _AVID Kyosho HD long...
- 10/20/17--01:31: _Kyosho R4Evo & R4sⅡ...
- 10/26/17--04:49: _Kyosho MP9 & GT3 ge...
- 10/30/17--02:03: _Kyosho R4 Evo & R4s...
- 11/15/17--02:48: _Kyosho TF7.7 electr...
- 11/15/17--06:34: _Kyosho TF7.7 V2 alu...
- 12/14/17--23:12: _Schelle B64 76mm fr...
- 12/19/17--09:20: _Kyosho Inferno GT2 ...
- 01/25/18--04:51: _Kyosho Mini-Z Buggy...
- 04/06/18--07:31: _Kyosho V-One R4 Alu...
- 06/14/18--01:53: _Kyosho GT2 SP brake...
- 08/14/18--01:47: _T-Work’s GT3 carbon...
- 03/13/17--03:29: Kyosho RB6.6 Carbon Fibre Battery Strap
- 04/05/17--05:24: Kyosho V-One R4sII 1/10 nitro kit coming soon
- 05/03/17--02:28: Kyosho Inferno GT3 Kit
- 05/10/17--01:45: Kyosho TF7 belt tensioner set
- 07/12/17--02:19: Kyosho Syncro EX-6R 2.4GHz Mini-Z transmitter
- 09/08/17--05:08: Kyosho Mad Crusher 1/8 GP Gas & VE Electric Monster Trucks Readyset
- 09/13/17--05:09: Kyosho Inferno GT2 VE Audi R8 Race Spec RTR kit
- 10/05/17--01:38: AVID Kyosho HD long rear axle conversion & shock & turnbuckle tool
- 10/20/17--01:31: Kyosho R4Evo & R4sⅡ Brass Rear Suspension Holder
- 10/26/17--04:49: Kyosho MP9 & GT3 gear differential sets
- 10/30/17--02:03: Kyosho R4 Evo & R4s II aluminium servo savers
- 11/15/17--02:48: Kyosho TF7.7 electric touring car kit
- 11/15/17--06:34: Kyosho TF7.7 V2 aluminium chassis
- 12/14/17--23:12: Schelle B64 76mm front aluminum CVA bone set & 12mm pistons
- 12/19/17--09:20: Kyosho Inferno GT2 Race Spec Dodge Challenger Demon
- 01/25/18--04:51: Kyosho Mini-Z Buggy MB-010VE 2.0 Chassis Set
- 04/06/18--07:31: Kyosho V-One R4 Aluminum Wheel Shafts
- 06/14/18--01:53: Kyosho GT2 SP brake pads
- 08/14/18--01:47: T-Work’s GT3 carbon radio plate & transponder holder
Kyosho ahave introduced new carbon fibre battery strap for the RB6.6. Machined from high quality carbon fibre, the battery strap provides more rigidity and thanks to four holes, it allows to position the battery stopper at various locations. The battery strap is a direct replacement for the standard part. rc.kyosho.com
Kyosho have released first photos of the forthcoming V-One R4sII 1/10 nitro on-road kit. The V-One R4sII has many improvements and evolutions compared to the R4 EVO which will be unveiled at the Shizuoka Hobby Show. Available in May. kyosho.amebaownd.com
Kyosho have released more details and photos about the Inferno GT3 Kit. This is the next-generation chassis for the Kyosho Inferno GT Series, and it’s based on the design of the World Champion MP9. Like the previous GT2, the chassis length is extended from the buggy version. All of the precision, high-quality parts are from […]
Kyosho have introduced a belt tensioner set for the TF7. The set comes with a machined aluminium mount red anodised, two ball bearings and shims. The belt tensioner set do not require any modification to be mounted. kyosho.com
Kyosho have introduced their high-end Syncro EX-6 transmitter for Mini-Z vehicles. It utilizes the innovative MHS (Mini-Z Hybrid Spread) 2.4GHz system that combines both Frequency Hopping (FH-SS) and Direct Sequence (DS-SS) spread spectrum has evolved with the fastest multifunctional transmitter in MINI-Z history into the new “R” version. While the improved interference resistance and stability […]
Kyosho America gave some information and photos about their forthcoming Mad Crusher GP Nitro and VE Electric Monster Truck Readyset kits. Both feature five link long stroke suspension system with big bore shocks fit on updated proven light weight and durable Mad Force chassis. The Mad Crusher comes with an Ultra Scale 80’s style look […]
Kyosho have introduced the new Inferno GT 2 VE Audi R8 Race Spec 1/8 Electric Ready-to-Run kit. The dynamic performance of the Inferno GT2 Race Spec built on the combination of formidable 1/8 scale size and the speed of a GT machine has undergone an electric power transformation into the Inferno GT2 VE Race Spec. […]
AVID RC have re-released and improved their HD long rear axle conversion set, and shock and turnbuckle tool for Kyosho RB6.6, RB6, RB5, ZX-6, ZX-5, SC, and SC6. First up is the HD long rear axle conversion set. AVID engineers shouted “Enough!” after witnessing one too many Kyosho rear axle failures. They went into the lab and studied the […]
Kyosho have introduced new brass rear suspension holder for the R4Evo and R4sⅡ. This optional brass suspension holder adds 10g weight to the rear of your vehicle and helps to add weight down low for improved traction and overall performance. kyosho.com
Source: Yuichi Kanai (Facebook) Kyosho’s legendary 1/8 buggy godfather Yuichi Kanai has announced on Facebook the soon release of two gear differential sets for the Inferno MP9 TKI series. The first set for the front and rear includes hard coated 7075 duralumin diff bevel shafts to reduce weight and keep oil clean longer. The second set, […]
Kyosho have introduced two new aluminium servo savers for the R4 Evo and R4s II. Both are machined from high quality aluminium and come gun metal anodized. The first save servo features the same caracteristic as the stock part and allows more linear steering feel while the second is 2mm longer and designed to suit […]
The full model transformation from the TF6 to the TF7 has been sharpened further to maintain its technological edge in electric touring car racing with the next TF7.7 evolution. This latest version is not just fitted out with optional parts released after the TF7, but also features prototype parts that made a significant impact at […]
Kyosho have introduced a V2 aluminium main chassis for the all-new TF7.7. This chassis is made from 2mm thick 7075 aluminum alloy and additionally black and red coated. It is also strategically lightened to save weight without sacrificing strength. The additional flex will generate more traction and makes the car faster and easier to drive. […]
Schelle Racing Innovations have introduced new 76mm front aluminum CVA bone set for the Team Associated B64 and 12mm pistons for TLR, Yokomo and Kyosho shocks. First up is the 76mm front aluminum CVA bone set. The two piece bones utilize a lightweight aluminum pin drive shaft mated to proven MIP steel CVA yokes. They […]
Kyosho America have released some photos about their forthcoming Inferno GT2 Race Spec Dodge Challenger Demon 1/8 RTR GT kit. Based on the Inferno GT2 Race Spec chassis, the new Kyosho’s GT sports the body of the Challenger Demon, an 840-HP Street-Legal Drag Car powered by the most powerful V-8 ever equipped in a production […]
Kyosho have introduced the new Mini-Z Buggy MB-010VE 2.0 chassis set. The MB-010VE 2.0 is the second generation of Mini-Z Buggy now equiped with brushless motor technology and a new ESC delivering dramatically improved drive feeling. With tires and wheels sold separately, the Mini-Z Buggy MB-010VE chassis set has been optimized as a racing platform […]
Kyosho have introduced a new set of aluminum wheel shafts for the Kyosho V-One R4. These light weight shafts fit the universal swing shafts. Instead of the steel wheels shafts the aluminum versions will be 14g lighter and will increase accelaration and corning response. Kyosho
Kyosho have introduced the new SP brake pads for the GT2, R4Evo, R4s and FW-06. These high grade brake pads allow increased braking power and fade free consistency. See: Kyosho
T-Work’s have introduced new carbon fibre radio plate and transponder holder for the Kyosho Inferno GT3. Made from high-quality carbon fibre, the radio plate and the transponder holder feature the same design as the original parts. Both offer more rigidity, less weight and also better looks. Source: T-Work’s Products